www.deadharddrive.com
Deadharddrive forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Diamondmax Plus 9 120gig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> General chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ignitrous
Posted once

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Diamondmax Plus 9 120gig Reply with quote

Ok so after buying a new power supply that didnt have keyed power wires i plugged the hard drive in wrong and thus gave the 5v side 12v and the 12v side 5v. It obviously took care of the board.

I talked to recovery services and all were so certain they could recover my data that i was sure i could do it myself.
I have read up on here and found this info on my HDD

YAR41BWO
K, G, B,A

SN: Y477MNGE

6Y120POA42811

I went to http://www.softcom.com.my/Maxtor_Latest.htm and they have like 4 boards with YAR41BWO.
These are the two that match the closest.
Maxtor Diamond Max Plus 9 160GB ATA/133 HDD

Cache Memory: 8MB

Code: YAR41BW0 K,G,B,A

6Y160P0042811

LBA: 320173056
Maxtor Diamond Max Plus 9 120GB ATA/133 HDD

Cache Memory: 2MB

Code: YAR41BW0 K,G,G,D

6Y120L0032011

I cant seem to find a board with K, G, B, A and 6Y120POA42811. The first board is matching except for 120POA.

So my question really is does this matter? If the YAR41BWO K,G,B,A matches and the other is super close will it FUBAR my HD? Should i buy both and try them both? Should i buy all four of them?
Does anyone have an exact matching board?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> General chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: