www.deadharddrive.com
Deadharddrive forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In the wrong club.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> General chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperG
Officially active!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: In the wrong club. Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I'm hoping for a holiday miracle here. I have a Seagate 500GB SATAII HD that blistered a diode or logic chip and has rendered the drive useless. The drive was my data drive and has all the family pictures on it. Now, I know, everyones data is important to them regardless of if it were a games save, work, music, etc. etc.

In this case, this drive has photos of my Father-in-law with my son and wife. He died unexpectedly a few years back and those pictures mean an awful lot to my family. Seagate wants $1700 to recover the drive. Like most of you, we don't have that. So I'm hoping I can find a replacement. My own personal needle in a haystack.

Here are the drive specs:

Model: ST3500630AS
Part Number: 9BJ146-305
Firmware 3.AAE
Date Code: 07195
Site Code: WU

I need a replacement logic board.

I'd really appreciate any leads or help. I did read the forum and checked the few sites listed, but nobody has one that I can find. I've been emailing ebay sellers to find out what firmware they have.

If you have this drive running in your system, PM me please.

I'm in the US if that makes any difference.

Thanks everyone.
Kit
Deadharddrive regular +2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps, You must delete diod from logic board and drive will be work. If it is not help, then you need consult a data recovery company. Replace logic board is not help for get data from hdd.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> General chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: