www.deadharddrive.com
Deadharddrive forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

place to get logic boards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> Hard drives wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandtiger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:01 am    Post subject: place to get logic boards Reply with quote

http://www.softcom.com.my/
js

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: place to get logic boards & a succesful board swap Reply with quote

sandtiger wrote:
http://www.softcom.com.my/

Just curious, has anyone placed an order with this company? I have a Maxtor 200 gig Diamondmax Plus 9 with a fried logic board. Seems to be a common problem. Softcom.com.my lists the board that I need for $30.

I was able to retrieve the data borrowing a board from a Maxtor 160 gig drive. The drive that died was a 6Y200P0062211 with firmware F8FYA manufactured Nov '03. The donor drive was a 6Y160P0041201 with firmware G4FYA from May '03.
doug2060
Deadharddrive regular +2

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: http://www.softcom.com.my/ Reply with quote

I am considering buying a board from this company. Have you had any success?
ranikolahdd
Deadharddrive regular +1

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: re baing boards Reply with quote

why waste money and try we can recover your data for average 150e per drive no mater if it is mechanical or pcb board problem, there are some thing s that u need to know and u can couse a lot off damage.
we suppoer few datarecovcery companies in the world we have a good price lot of jobs lot of spare parts...
all the best helpDisc Serbia
btw We are looking for partners all over the world
ranikolahdd skpe name
all the best
HelpDisc
doug2060
Deadharddrive regular +2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the board from softcom. Only took two weeks from malaysia. Got my 200gb maxtor back for only 25 dollars! Lot cheaper than prices being charged by people on this site too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> Hard drives wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: