www.deadharddrive.com
Deadharddrive forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WANTED MAXTOR DIAD MAX PLUS 9 200GB 6Y200P0 M8FYB LOGIC BORD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> Hard drives wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HELPME357
Posted once

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: WANTED MAXTOR DIAD MAX PLUS 9 200GB 6Y200P0 M8FYB LOGIC BORD Reply with quote

My logic board is fried and I need a new one. I have been looking here so some help. I checked the softcom site but I did see one for a 200GB hard drive. I only saw one for a 160GB. I have valauble data on this drive and I want to get it off. Any ideas?
doug2060
Deadharddrive regular +2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those boards were used on 160 and 200gb's and possibly others. It will work if its the board you need. I have one I will sell for $30.00 US. Please feel free to contact me directly if interested or if you have any questions. I know how hard it is to find these things, Luckily for you its still a fairly new model.
pippo
Deadharddrive regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: pcb Reply with quote

http://lnx.nands.it
coppit
Posted once

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a fully working 250GB hard drive that meets your specs. Let me know if you want it. I'd be willing to sell it for a little less than the going rate because it has some bad sectors (formatted okay though).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> Hard drives wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: