www.deadharddrive.com
Deadharddrive forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Maxtor Diamond Max 9 250GB Saved!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> More stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nishiki
Posted once

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Maxtor Diamond Max 9 250GB Saved!!! Reply with quote

about a week ago, My hard drive stoped spinning (but bios dectected), I thought I lost all 250GB data and I was so upset. I started searching on the www for a cure and finally found this web site. I order the exact PCB board from ebay and replace it in 2 min. It works like magic, Hard drive reborn!!!! ALL my data are inside without damage!!!

I highly recommand anyone to try this trick!!!!!

ps: the HD freezing method DOES works also, IT IS NOT A MYST!! I was able to made it spinning and access to it to save some of my important files. However, the longer you freeze, the longer it will last. I freezed mine about 6 hours and last for 40min then the HD becomes so hot and stoped spinning.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> More stories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: