www.deadharddrive.com
Deadharddrive forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

maxtor dmax10 250 & segate barracuda 7200.7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> Hard drives wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ynot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: maxtor dmax10 250 & segate barracuda 7200.7 Reply with quote

i have two boards that need replacing, a segate 160gb barracuda 7200.7 with firmware 3.06 and a maxtor 250 diamondmax10 pata133 hdd i dont know where or how to get the firmware on this one but i really need this drive replaced
happyhappy
Deadharddrive regular

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have experience with the Diamnodmax 10 drives, but I think they are similar to the 9s and the firmware version is labeled "Code" on the label. There is also may be a secondary code on a sticker on the circuit board side with a 5 character code such as E6FYB. The main thing to match is the version, how important the secondary is I don't know. It may not be important at all.

I have a 7200.7 160gb and a 7200.7 120gb both with version 3.06. I'm not anxious to get rid of the former without cloning it and the latter w/o checking it. But if you are looking for stuff like this, its probably a good idea to enable your Personal Mail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> Hard drives wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: