www.deadharddrive.com
Deadharddrive forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ledisquedur.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> General chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mitford
Active contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: ledisquedur.com Reply with quote

Has anyone used this service? i ordered a pcb board on the 26th which got cancelled. Then i got an email asking me to reorder and was given a dicount code which again dosen't work.

i know the person who runs the buisness posts on here he goes buy the name .... bucheron 59 and seems genuine enough, but im starting to get a bit annoyed now i have emailed him asking for a refund or a code that works so i can reorder but have received nothing back. He has my money as i paid through paypal but he says he cant post until i reorder Mad
jansen
Officially active!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: ledisquedur.com Reply with quote

I have also recently bought a pcb for my harddisk from ledisquedur. This was over two weeks ago. I have not received the pcb yet, but I have a bad feeling about this. I hope I am wrong and if so I will post it here. I have sned the seller an emal but he has not yet replied. The internetsite is now also no longer active and the email was suspicious enough.. I have also filed a complaint via paypal.com. Maybe they can contact the seller? We will see what will happen.
mitford
Active contributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did get my money back in the end but like you said very very slow to respond to emails,
jansen
Officially active!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: ledisquedur.com Reply with quote

I have received an email explaining that the pcb is now ordered and I have to wait for about 10 days. The internet site is back online. When I receive more news or a reply I will post it once more. I have also ordered the same pcb in Canada. It will cost me about 115 USD which is more than the french version.. The canadian supplier has contacted me and I think the the pcb will be shipped to my address any day soon. I'll post more news when more news is available.
keinaru
Officially active!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a pcb on April 16 but have heard nothing about whether or not the drive has shipped. Can't email the person because their address is not valid. Can't even use the Contact Us function on their site because it errors out.

I think I've been scammed so be cautious.
jansen
Officially active!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: ledisquedur.com Reply with quote

I have received the ordered pcb's from Canada. I have had contact with the suppier and usually they want you to send them your broken pcb so they can look for a new matching one. Then they will send you the matching new pcb for your dead harddrive. Because I was in a hurry they send me two pcb's with two serial numbers. One of them was the exact number on my pcb and the second one was one which they thought could also work. They have kindly asked me to send back the pcb which I did not need. A succes and I recommend it to all. There is always a risk that the harddrive is realy dead but it is surtainly worth to try. I have made contact with that supplier via info@hdd-parts.com

Regarding the disquedur supplier. Eventually I have escaladed the situation via paypal. Paypal was the company by which I payed for the pcb. They have succesfully reclaimed the money and that was the end of that. No more ledisquedur!
bucheron_59
Deadharddrive regular +3

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all,

i will explain now why i don't respond at all mail or your pcb doesn't send....

I have got some health problems so that's why i'm bad on this service. Now i can say than health problems are resolved so i hope you can understand than go to hospital for hearth problems isn't verry simple and stop my business isn't a good solution.

Sincerly for understanding, Guillaume
jackpennetta
Posted once

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,
I'm sorry for the owner's health problems and I hope he will solve it as soon.

Anyway I must say that the service that the site ledisquedur.com is offering is extremely poor and it is not professional at all.
I ordered a PCB for my specific HD, after a chat with the owner giving him all the specs of my drive with burned pcb and receiving from him a promise to get "a good card".
Said that, I received a card for a different model (160 instead of 250 gb hd).
I must admit that the delivery for my country was ok, even if no tracking info was sent and it was not possible to view the order details on the site's user area....
So once understood that the card was not fitting my hd I tried to contact the site support for three times, getting an answer only after around one month from the purchase. I would have to pay for getting back the object to get a fitting replacement or a refund.
The owner answered I should "find an electronic" in my country to swap the rom component from one card to another. And that I'll never got an exchange or refund but only a 5% discount.
If I had known I would have to swap a component from my burned pcb I would not have purchased. I didn't accept the discount an I'll try to re-sell the pcb.

I'm afraid for the site ledisquedur.com owner's health problem but I think:

1. He must warn the clients on the site about possible delivery or order issues due to health problems. I think anyone will understand and accept it.
2. Tracking infos must be sent to the client after the purchase.
3. The client should be able to get int the order's detail section.
4. A support reply must be guaranteed after the purchase also if not continuous or warning the client for possible not short stops.
5. The refund or exchange must be guaranteed, in case of not matching products.

I'm sorry but if those and other thing will not change, I advice you all to not buy from ledisquedur.com
herralin
Posted once

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: DO NOT BUY from le disquedur! Reply with quote

DO NOT BUY FOM THIS GUY!

His site is a fraud and I'm totally considering signaling his site to the police, postal services and payment services.
This is my contact data if someone needs more info:
Alin Andries, Bergamo, 24125, Italy, tel 3398609052

I've tried the french site www.ledisquedur.com
TERRIBLE SERVICE, they reply to emails after al months if ever! After more than 3 months I still don't have the product and no sign from them!

Order: #000577 placed on 12/18/2011 15:24:46

To: guillaume@ledisquedur.com

No one is answering emails, is there anyone there?

To: guillaume@ledisquedur.com; anca_misyna@yahoo.com
Subject: FW: just payed 7.5 for shipping
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 18:03:24 +0000

Hi,

When you receive the payment or when you'll send the package could you please send me some kind of an email?
Could you please check your email?
If you don't have the time, is there someone else I could talk to?

Yours,
Alin Andries

To: guillaume@ledisquedur.com
Subject: just payed 7.5 for shipping
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 19:58:36 +0000

Hi,

I hope you remember me, with that PCB, since I had no notice whatsoever from you, I presumed the shipment is 7.5 as the last time, I don't know if you received my previous emails so, please, send me the PCB at an address of your choice, mine or that of my brother.

Bank operation CRO number 15001229746 from 20/02/2012

my brother (home)

Andries Dragos..............................

me(office)

Andries Alin

Yours,
Alin Andries

Hi,

In case you didn't sent the package yet, you could use this alternate delivery address(my brother's home):

As soon as you tell me how much it cost to ship again, I'll send the payment

Thanks,
Alin Andries
hedgenursery
Active contributor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have obtained an e-mail describing that the pcb is now requested for and I have to delay for about 10 times. The website is returning on the internet. When I get more information or a response I will publish it once more. I have also requested for the same pcb in North the usa of america and the usa of america. It will price me about 115 USD which is more than the this particular terminology edition.. The north america organization has approached me and I think the the pcb will be sent to my deal with any day soon. I'll publish more information when more information is available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> General chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: