www.deadharddrive.com
Deadharddrive forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

hard drive dead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> General chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: hard drive dead Reply with quote

My main drive seems dead, it is 160Gb but is no longer recognized by windows. I can see his name in the device list but I can't access. I think there was some electrical shock. How can I recover my data - THANKS
Subzuki
Deadharddrive regular

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: Dead hard drive Reply with quote

Do you ever get the message "Device not ready"? If so, you may be out of luck. When ever I have come across this message, I have never had any luck in repairing. My belief at this point is the drive is no good. Someone else may have a better idea though?
Subzuki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Imagine Reply with quote

Quote:
My main drive seems dead, it is 160Gb but is no longer recognized by windows. I can see his name in the device list but I can't access. I think there was some electrical shock. How can I recover my data - THANKS

:X Now imagine if the world was like that.:I

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi we are based in toronto canada and can do the recovery for you
if you like pm me with your information and what type of files you needed for recovery
our prices are the cheapest in the usa and canada

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
hi we are based in toronto canada and can do the recovery for you
if you like pm me with your information and what type of files you needed for recovery
our prices are the cheapest in the usa and canada

Can you trust a guy who doesnt even know how to log in to a forum?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> General chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: