www.deadharddrive.com
Deadharddrive forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

broken hard drive deadhardrive china

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> General chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohanKL
Posted once

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: broken hard drive deadhardrive china Reply with quote

Hi,
I got a broken Lacie hard drive of 500Go with a clicking noise..I found this company in china with quite ok prices compared to most companies I checked in europe...anybody worked with them before and can share an experience?

http://deadhardrive.com/DHDEn/indexen.html

Thanks for the feedback

Johan Smile
Olive
Posted once

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Johan,

I used this company once for my external hard drive (heads needed to be changed with this clicking noise) after it fell quite hard on the floor. They charged me 699US$ with parts, express and the data recovery.
Took them about 2 weeks but I got all my data back in the end. I particularly appreciated the fact they answered very fast to emails and explained me before the procedure and what was going on with my drive.
I would recommend. Hope this help and good luck for getting your data back. Very Happy
john
Posted once

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent them my dead Lacie after it fell on the floor. Price was the same and they got back my data within 2 weeks. Follow up was quite consistent and they explained me what went wrong...
I would recommend too....

JM
corbingravely
Deadharddrive regular +2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:11 am    Post subject: Good effort Reply with quote

"The clicking noise is something common with many external hard drives. It is very inconvenient but I don’t think it will cause any damage to your disk. But, take your hard drive to an expert for an inspection to figure out what the cause of the noise is."

:::::::::::::::::::::
corbingravely
Best Distance learning MBA Degrees
:::::::::::::::::::::
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> General chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: