www.deadharddrive.com
Deadharddrive forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

western digital external hard drive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> More stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
babycart
Posted once

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: western digital external hard drive Reply with quote

I have a 2 TO HDD 1021 hard drive that i have unplugged many times without using the safety remove hardware
and after that it wasn't recognized anymore in the main work space but only in computer management
saying the disk was corrupted .I tried using a recovery program that is only goin thru the disk without finding any files from it (even tho it detects the disk into the program menu ) and the program worked fined with another dagamed disk i had even tho i could only recover 60 % of the dats which is still fine

it detects the drive with usb but not when i plug it on the main board using the sata port

in the computer management the disk is : unallocated /unreadable

I used a tool called HD Tune that finds the disk when it scans the disk it takes 10 sec and says that 100 % is corrupted (damage blocks 100 %)
its also show 2199 gb where it shoulld be 2000 gb

any suggestion ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.deadharddrive.com Forum Index -> More stories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: